Fire tore through the inside of one house and severely damaged another on Beach 43 Street on March, 25. About 60 Firefighters responded, the first arriving in four minutes from the time the call was placed at around 5 p.m., according to Fire Dept. Spokesperson Firefighter Joseph Cestari. The fire was brought under control in 30 minutes, and no one was injured he said. A young man who had been living with his grandfather and others in the house where the fire started said he thinks the cause was electrical. The fire marshals are conducting a procedural investigation.023p1_xlg.jpg

Email Us
Contact Us

Copyright 1999 - 2016 Wave Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved

Neighborhoods | History



Check Out News Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Riding the Wave with Mark Healey on BlogTalkRadio