084p1_xlg.jpg
Summer residents and their guests celebrate July Fourth at Callahan’s Court, now known as “Club 101,” on Beach 101 Street between the Rockaway Freeway and Rockaway Beach Boulevard. The colony includes 18 bungalows family owned since 1948; originally owned by Stella and Bill Callahan; continually owned, occupied and enjoyed by Bill and Sis Callahan, Marie and Hugh Fraser, children and grandchildren. Photos: Anastasia Kiyonaga084p1_xlg.jpg



Email Us
Contact Us

Copyright 1999 - 2015 Wave Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved

Neighborhoods | History

 

 

Check Out News Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Riding the Wave with Mark Healey on BlogTalkRadio