Text from ad:
One Healthy Way at Merrick Road in Oceanside.
Call 877-SOUTH-NASSAU or visit southnassau.org.
PROSTATE We’re hitting the prostate
cancer target — better!
Michael P. Herman, MD, Director of
the Urologic Oncology Program and
Daniel S. McCally, MD, FACS, Assistant
Director of the Urology Program at
South Nassau Communities Hospital,
perform a targeted prostate biopsy.
South Nassau Communities Hospital is among the only hospitals in Nassau County to offer
Biopsy — an innovative new technology for more precise and
accurate detection of prostate cancer.
BENEFITS OF MRI-ULTRASOUND TARGETED BIOPSY:
• Makes biopsies up to 30% more accurate
• Reduces unnecessary, repeat biopsies
• Improves diagnosis, which leads to better treatment options
• Helps to better monitor men with prostate cancer
• Makes it easier for focal therapy, which reduces side effects from treatment
To learn more about prostate care services, including MRI-Ultrasound targeting technology,
OUND es e or T
y, es al effect
ch ces, s W