56p1.jpg
Starting as Mrs. Dolan’s Boarding house in the early part of the last century, the place changed hands and in 1930 became the Newport Inn. In more contemporary time it became Peter’s Place…and now the Harbor Light Pub. This brochure from 1939 lists George Carcanis as the proprietor of this first class inn, restaurant, and meeting place. 56p1.jpg



Email Us
Contact Us

Copyright 1999 - 2014 Wave Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved

Neighborhoods | History

 

 

Check Out News Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Riding the Wave with Mark Healey on BlogTalkRadio