2013-06-21 / Letters

SBA Headaches? Call Your Reps

Dear Editor:

This info is for anyone who has taken or turned down an SBA Loan. I know there are quite a few of us. I have called all of our elected officials to request a rep at one of the local offices who can release insurance checks. As of now you must send them to Alabama to be endorsed and then most of us have to then send them to our mortgage lenders. If you send a return overnight envelope with your check you will get it sooner, only if the check is not separated from that envelope, which is a problem. If you have had this problem or see that you are headed that way please take the time to call our elected officials. Senator Schumer-212- 486-4430, Senator Gillibrand 212- 688-6262, Congressman Meeks 718-725-6000. While you are speaking to them make sure you bring up your appreciation for them if they would continue in their important efforts in making our future flood insurance premiums affordable. We must continue to put pressure on these officials or we will continue to be inconvenienced and worst of all looking at unaffordable flood insurance sooner than we think. Thank You.


Return to top

Email Us
Contact Us

Copyright 1999 - 2016 Wave Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved

Neighborhoods | History



Check Out News Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Riding the Wave with Mark Healey on BlogTalkRadio