2011-04-15 / Top Stories

Breezy Point Fire Draws Local,City Fire Units



A house fire on the morning of Thursday, April 7, brought several local volunteer fire units as well as city fire department units to 12th Avenue, behind the St. Thomas More Church. Sources say that the fire was caused by a space heater located too close to furniture in the home. Nobody was injured and the fire was quickly brought under control. A house fire on the morning of Thursday, April 7, brought several local volunteer fire units as well as city fire department units to 12th Avenue, behind the St. Thomas More Church. Sources say that the fire was caused by a space heater located too close to furniture in the home. Nobody was injured and the fire was quickly brought under control.

Return to top


Email Us
Contact Us

Copyright 1999 - 2014 Wave Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved

Neighborhoods | History