2009-05-29 / Top Stories

Candle Causes Fire In Basement


A burning candle caused a fire at 237 Beach 86 Street last Saturday at 2:27 a.m. The fire caused minor injuries to one resident and two firefighters. The fire in the two and a half story house was extinguished by nearly 60 firefighters at 3:13 a.m. A burning candle caused a fire at 237 Beach 86 Street last Saturday at 2:27 a.m. The fire caused minor injuries to one resident and two firefighters. The fire in the two and a half story house was extinguished by nearly 60 firefighters at 3:13 a.m.

Return to top


Email Us
Contact Us

Copyright 1999 - 2014 Wave Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved

Neighborhoods | History