2007-06-22 / Community

Kitchen Stove Catches Fire


When a kitchen stove caught fire at 225 Beach 99 Street on June 18, the FDNY was on its way to extinguish the flames and evacuate the building. Pictured are firefighters on Beach 99 Street responding to the 1:33 p.m. call.
When a kitchen stove caught fire at 225 Beach 99 Street on June 18, the FDNY was on its way to extinguish the flames and evacuate the building. Pictured are firefighters on Beach 99 Street responding to the 1:33 p.m. call. By 2:08 p.m., the fire had been put out and the evacuees were permitted to return to the building. Pictured are firefighters entering through the house's front door, while a next-door neighbor enjoys the sunny afternoon on her porch.
By 2:08 p.m., the fire had been put out and the evacuees were permitted to return to the building. Pictured are firefighters entering through the house's front door, while a next-door neighbor enjoys the sunny afternoon on her porch.

Return to top


Email Us
Contact Us

Copyright 1999 - 2014 Wave Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved

Neighborhoods | History

 

 

Check Out News Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Riding the Wave with Mark Healey on BlogTalkRadio