Historical Viewsof the Rockaways
From The Rockaway Museum
Commentary by Emil Lucev, Curator
Dedicated To The Memory Of Leon S. Locke
After the Crossbay Road opened in 1926, many more shops and stores opened in Broad Channel. Many of these new establishments began to use the pages of The Wave to advertise as a block of business places in the Channel.
A block appears in Views today from a 1933 Wave issue.