2004-04-23 / Community

Hammels Apartment Fire Sparks Evac

Hammels Apartment Fire Sparks Evac


Firefighters exit the Hammel House at 84-18 Rockaway Beach Boulevard after an apartment fire caused a temporary evacuation there last Thursday afternoon. There were no reported injuries in the fire, which was sparked by a pot left unattended on a gas stove.Firefighters exit the Hammel House at 84-18 Rockaway Beach Boulevard after an apartment fire caused a temporary evacuation there last Thursday afternoon. There were no reported injuries in the fire, which was sparked by a pot left unattended on a gas stove.

Return to top


Email Us
Contact Us

Copyright 1999 - 2014 Wave Publishing Co. All Rights Reserved

Neighborhoods | History

 

 

Check Out News Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Riding the Wave with Mark Healey on BlogTalkRadio