Improvement Projects Slated To Start
Community Board 14 has announced that a significant number of community requested infrastructure improvement projects are slated to start in the District this year.
The Board is thankful to the elected leaders for their support in securing these projects.
The following is a list of projects expected to start within the next 12 months. If you have questions regarding the scope or impact of these projects, please call the Community Board at (718) 471-7300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HW631-phase A: New storm and sanitary sewers in Arverne/Sommerville area, some streets north of Rockaway Freeway between Beach 79 Street and Beach 67 Streets.
HD153B-Edgemere Urban Renewal Area phase 2 - Reconstruction of infrastructure north of Rockaway Freeway between Beach 40 to Beach 45 Streets.
QED965: Redfern water main - water main, storm, and sanitary sewers; Redfern Avenue - Dix Avenue - Nassau County line, Beach Channel Drive, Cornaga Avenue, Beach 24 Street and Hartman Lane.
4. SEQ2538: New sanitary and/
or storm sewers; Beach 18 Street, Mott Avenue, Foam Place, Bayport Place, Central Avenue.
5. HWQ230G: Reconstruction, storm and sanitary sewers - Reads Lane.
6. SEQ2413: Collier Avenue - storm and sanitary sewers - Beach 25 Street, Briar Place.
7. HWQ331: Rockaway Beach Blvd. /Newport Avenue – road reconstruction, storm sewers from Beach 116 Street to Beach 140 Street.
8. HWQ178: Reconstruction of bulkheads - Shad Creek Road/ West 10 Road.